Effective date: June 19, 2019
Feed Manager ("we", "us", "our") operates the https://www.feedmanager.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page explains our policies on the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have regarding that data.
- 1. Servicemeans the website https://www.feedmanager.com operated by Feed Manager
- 2. Personal DataPersonal Datameans data relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- 3. Usage DataUsageData is collected automatically and is generated either by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (e.g., time spent on a page).
- 4. CookiesCookiesare small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- 6. Subcontractors (or Service Providers)Subcontractor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of more than one Service Provider to process your data more efficiently.
- 7. Data Subject (or User)A Data Subject is any living person who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Data collection and use
We collect several types of data for different purposes in order to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to
- 1. E-mail address
- 2. First name and surname
- 3. Telephone number
- 4. Telephone number
We may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters, marketing communications or promotions and other information that may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive any communications from us or to receive only certain communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link or following the instructions in each email we send, or by contacting us.
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address) of your computer, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store data about your geographic location if you allow us to do so ("Location Data"). We use this data to provide the features of our Service and to improve and personalise our Service.
When using our Service, you can enable or disable location-based services at any time using your device settings.
Tracking and cookie data
Cookies are small data files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- 1. Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- 2. Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and settings.
- 3. Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of the data
Feed Manager uses the data collected for various purposes:
- 1. To provide and maintain our Service
- 2. To let you know about changes to our Service
- 3. To allow you to use the interactive features of our Service when you want to
- 4. To provide customer support
- 5. To collect valuable data or analysis that will enable us to improve our Service
- 6. To monitor the use of our Service
- 7. To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
- 8. To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer which are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have already indicated that you do not wish to receive such information.
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Feed Manager may process your Personal Data:
- 1. Because we need to fulfil a contract with you
- 2. Because you allowed us to do so
- 3. Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this processing and your rights do not override this legitimate interest
- 4. To comply with the law
Feed Manager will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except where such data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our Service, or where we are legally required to retain such data for a longer period of time.
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to - and stored on - computers located in a place where data protection laws differ from those of the territory in which you reside.
If you reside outside of France and choose to provide us with information, please be aware that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to France and process it there.
Communication of data to law enforcement
In certain circumstances, Feed Manager may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or government agency).
Feed Manager may disclose your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that this is necessary to:
- 1. Fulfilling a legal obligation
- 2. Protect and defend the rights or property of Feed Manager
- 3. Preventing or investigating possible wrongdoing within the Service
- 4. Ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- 5. Protecting yourself against civil liability
The security of your data is important to us. However, please remember that no method of transmitting data over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Do not follow me" signals
We do not support "Do not track me" ("NPS"). "Do Not Track Me" is a preference you can set in your web browser to tell websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable "Do not track me" by going to the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Feed Manager intends to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to know what Personal Data we hold about you and would like it deleted from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- 1. The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about youWhenthis option is available, you can view or update your Personal Information or request its deletion in the settings section of your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
- 2. Right of rectification.You have the right to have your data corrected if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- 3. Right to object.You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- 4. Right of restrictionYouhave the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- 5. The right to data portability.You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a commonly used, structured, machine-readable format.
- 6. Right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if Feed Manager has relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact the data protection authority closest to you in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third party companies and individuals to facilitate the provision of our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to provide services related to the Service, or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf and are prohibited from disclosing or using it for any other purpose.
We may use third party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Ads (AdWords)The Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads by going to the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - in your web browser. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on allows visitors to prevent Google Analytics from collecting and using their data.
Links to other sites
We have no control over, and accept no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service is not intended for persons under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information from our servers.