Are you looking for a job in a fast-growing company, with a young and dynamic team, in one of the most beautiful cities in France? FEED MANAGER is recruiting Traffic Managers to support its clients in the different areas of the agency.
Feed Manager supports major e-commerce players (such as Alinea, L'Oréal, Cultura, Office Depot, Auchan, Prisma Presse, etc.) in their daily advertising investments. Our role: to improve their visibility and their return on investment.
Feed Manager works on price comparison sites, marketplaces, search engines, affiliation platforms and retargeting.
Tasks of the Traffic Manager
The Traffic Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational management of client accounts. He/she is the technical contact point for the agency and carries out the tasks agreed with the client.
Customer account management
- Setting up product catalogues
- Client launches on webmarketing levers
- Day-to-day optimisation of customer accounts
- Daily customer relations
- Carrying out webmarketing audits
- Carries out the monthly customer reporting: fills in the figures, reports on the month's actions, analyses the results in a constructive and synthetic manner
- 3 to 5 years of higher education in marketing or e-commerce
- Knowledge of web marketing and communication
- Very good command of Excel
- Rigour and Organisation
- Dynamism and good interpersonal skills
- Taste for teamwork
- Good command of English
- 1 to 2 years experience would be a plus
- Involvement ("start-up spirit")
- Customer focus, listening
- Autonomy and organisation
- Writing skills and mastery of standard IT tools such as the Pack Office
To apply, send your application to email@example.com.